- Gain Hope, Confidence and Purpose
- Discover the root cause of conflict and the Gospel remedy
- Understand how to apply your Identity in Christ to everyday life challenges
- What are the kingdom resources available to us that enable impact in people’s lives?
- What does power in ministry look like?
You are invited as well as any other elders and ministerial staff from your church to a luncheon in Timonium, MD.
Uniting Church and Home (UCH) is a ministry that is dedicated to equipping families to apply the Gospel—particularly our identity in Christ—in relationships. To that end, we believe strongly in the role of the local church in this equipping process and seek to be a bridge-builder between the church and home. Therefore, we minister to both families and church leaders by providing encouragement, training, and resources for use in church and home.
“Eric Wallace is a man with a long and deep commitment to deep relationships in both the church and the home. The Institute is helping church leaders see how the church and home can work together for gospel transformation.”Dr. Daniel Doriani