“Until today I haven’t heard anyone clearly articulate how the gospel is the power for my sanctification.”John H.
“This seminar gives you gospel tools to make relationships flourish.”Tim Christenson
How to Make Relationships The Primary Ministry Program at Your Church!
Hosting a Church-Wide Seminar in your area is a great place to start! This seminar consists of four one-hour sessions usually provided in a 9am-3pm Saturday schedule.
Benefits you will receive:
- How to identify the three common idols in our hearts that are the real instigators behind our daily struggles with sin.
- Gain victory over those stubborn sins in your own life that you’ve not been able to overcome.
- How to defeat idolatry using the gospel of Jesus Christ so that we enjoy lasting change.
- Gain confidence in your ability to build relationships that help people grow in Christ.
Results you will see:
- Elders moving into or expanding their shepherding role
- Parents learning to confidently disciple their kids with the Gospel
- Victory in areas of struggle in people’s lives that have existed for years
- People overcoming challenges in marriage and parenting relationships
- Increased involvement of members in personal ministry to one another
- People wanting to reach out to unbelieving neighbors and friends with the gospel!
There is no fee for this seminar. We do however request that a free-will offering be taken for the ministry.
Contact us today for available dates!